Some of the questions I’m asked most frequently are about the process of working with a financial ghostwriter. There really isn’t a single “right” answer for these questions because the process between each client and ghostwriter can vary. Since that response isn’t exactly satisfying or helpful, I’ve put together a basic overview of some of [...]
Thanks for stopping by the blog! I’ll be out of the office from April 21st through April 29th. You can still send me an email with a question or a quote request while I’m gone and I’ll make sure you have a response by May 1st.
The Internet gives your words—which reflect your brand, your commitment and your knowledge—an entirely new power that you need to wield wisely. As a greater percentage of your potential clients rely on the Internet for all forms of communication and become more savvy about advertising techniques, you must find alternative ways to reach them and [...]
- I am a former 2-15, series 7 and 66 licensed financial writer.
- I have been in the financial industry for over 12 years as an underwriter, agent, trader, supervisor, writer and marketing director.
- I have in-depth experience with options, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, CDs, life insurance and annuities and have been a featured speaker at insurance conventions, broker/dealer conferences and seminars.
- A seasoned financial writer, I have been writing in-house for businesses since 1998. I have written about a number of subjects including business, insurance, marketing, finance, motivation, business event planning, networking, current events and travel.
- In addition to my print and Web content work, I have also written local television commercials, scripts for instructional and educational videos, white papers, consumer guides and more.