In general, you can expect to be quoted from $0.25-.35 per word for basic articles, blog posts and web content and up to to $0.45 per word for pieces that include heavy research, interviews, etc. White papers and other large projects are quoted on a case-by-case basis. If it sounds like this fits your budget, please send me a quote request to get more specific details.
- I am a former 2-15, series 7 and 66 licensed financial writer.
- I have been in the financial industry for over 12 years as an underwriter, agent, trader, supervisor, writer and marketing director.
- I have in-depth experience with options, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, CDs, life insurance and annuities and have been a featured speaker at insurance conventions, broker/dealer conferences and seminars.
- A seasoned financial writer, I have been writing in-house for businesses since 1998. I have written about a number of subjects including business, insurance, marketing, finance, motivation, business event planning, networking, current events and travel.
- In addition to my print and Web content work, I have also written local television commercials, scripts for instructional and educational videos, white papers, consumer guides and more.